Saturday, October 30, 2010

My ZomBcon experience: Don't interview the zombies

 I go to the mission and Fri afternoon ZomBcon Yes, I am covering the event hotarmisticenews.blogspot.com. But I also wanted to finally understand: what is wrong and the zombies?




You might have heard that Seattle is the unofficial capital of zombies in the world, especially because people here want to spread Fremont neighborhood paint wear mask scary coordination and implementation of a massive Michael Jackson's "Thriller." But outside, Seattle, it seems, was a mass uprising last Zombie culture, movement, perhaps comparable only to the strict vampire.



What gives?



I live in Fremont, but my experience Zombie Walk district is limited, mostly lying on grave misnomer grocery store, the thud the middle of last year, "Walk.



"URAAAAAWWRRR," he screamed as half of the Zombie Hood came to move my car stopped.



"How to write about?" I asked how I tried to update my Twitter.



He thinks it will not be very difficult to get a response to my "why" ZomBcon. After all, gathering fans of heavier-core Zombie in the region.



The first encounter with a young wearing tattered white dress and make-up outside the hotel in the Seattle Exhibition Center. He looked surprisingly realistic Zombie, and that I should look out to protect.



"Excuse me, I said." I ask you a question? "



"ARRRRAAHAAHAHA", he said, I saw his arms and rolling his eyes.



We are looking for a few seconds. Once again, I thought: "How do I write?"



ZomBcon my luck improved. I knew how to spell Zombie-talk (may not be noticed) and still found few people willing to express to the Zombie Culture.



The more I can read a separate article here. But the main thing is: I understand what is in the center of all this confusion Zombie.



Answer came to Chicago by Scott Kenemore, the man who wrote "The Art of War Zombie" and "Zen of Zombie".



Kenemore, conference speaker at the conference, said this: "In fraternity of zombies, all are welcome, if they are Zombie .."



In other words, zombies do not discuss. They just eat your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment